Colorado State University will confer degrees on spring 2013 graduates at commencement ceremonies that will be held May 16-18.
College ceremonies and ROTC commissionings at Colorado State University will recognize 3,100 undergraduate and 945 graduate students, including 66 doctoral students and 141 DVM students. Seventy-three students are candidates for distinction as summa cum laude, 139 as magna cum laude and 229 as cum laude.
Colorado State will confer honorary doctoral degrees on Dave and Gail Liniger, founders of RE/MAX International Inc., at the College of Business commencement ceremony at 8 a.m. May 18 at Moby Arena.
Commencement ceremonies, with the exception of the ROTC commissionings, will be webcast live. The ceremonies can be found at commencement.colostate.edu.
The CSU commencement ceremony times are:
Thursday, May 16
- Professional Veterinary Medicine, 5:30 p.m., Moby Arena
Friday, May 17
- Air Force ROTC Commissioning, 8 a.m., Lory Student Center East Ballroom
- Army ROTC Commissioning, 9:30 a.m., Lory Student Center Theatre
- College of Engineering, 11:30 a.m., Moby Arena
- Graduate School, 3 p.m., Moby Arena
- College of Applied Human Sciences (recently renamed the College of Health & Human Sciences), 7:30 p.m., Moby Arena
Saturday, May 18
- College of Business, 8 a.m., Moby Arena
- College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, 9 a.m., Campus Recreation Center
- College of Agricultural Sciences, Noon, Moby Arena
- Warner College of Natural Resources, 12:30 p.m., Campus Recreation Center
- College of Natural Sciences, 3 p.m., Moby Arena
- College of Liberal Arts I (Art and Music, Theatre, and Dance), 4 p.m., Campus Recreation Center
- College of Liberal Arts II (Humanities and Social Sciences), 6:30 p.m., Moby Arena